Alfredo Velos okaygoods 24 months ago
I purchased goods from the website, and Jenny Liu helped me alot,
she is fantastic and great in dealing with customers, i hope the best for her.
Bryan Basak okaygoods 24 months ago
My problem was resolved quickly by Jessica ,fast and accurate in these responses, thanks a lot
phillip james okaygoods 24 months ago
It was a one of a kind experience, the person who help me was very kind and very patient since in the beginning i was a bit uninformed about some issues regardind the service and Winne from the Customer Service dept. was very helpfull and explained everything 
Vidar Jensen okaygoods 24 months ago
I bought 2 million FIFA UT Coins and received them within minutes. I would recommend to anyone  
luke sullivan okaygoods 24 months ago
I bought a  month code, it was cheap, it worked well. that is what  I was looking for.
on Ceamuru okaygoods 24 months ago
Fast efficient service...no hassle, and much cheaper than other archeage gold sellers
Martin Shous okaygoods 24 months ago
I love okaygoods and most of the time i dont have any problems but last time my order was 30 mins and the guy that i was talking to was pretty rude i order 1m AD and he told me i am gonna receive less for the same amount of money i hope the website keep growing and the orders in future to be okay.
Vince Sanders okaygoods 24 months ago
Recently saw a game advertised at this site at a very attractive price but I was not familiar with the site at all, I crossed my fingers and went thru the purchase process. Within 5 minutes I got what  i order 
Logan Mackulin okaygoods 24 months ago
Ordered NW AD was available in 5 minutes, set order and trade within 10 minutes. Just as it should be.
jo lynn jurkiewicz okaygoods 24 months ago
This web site has great deals on RS GP and it has always worked perfectly for me. I never receive a bad trade