Khalid AlAbbasi okaygoods 24 months ago
I was surprised when I got my GOLD within five minutes . The transaction had no issues and I look forward to buying more golds from them.
Russell Bertolli okaygoods 24 months ago
Paid for my game and in less than 3 minutes i recieved the RS code and it worked. Service was nice and fast.
Tanner Sloan okaygoods 24 months ago
I bought some FIFA coins from them. I followed their simple instructions, completed the payment, then waited for 5 minutes and it was done. very fast and professional
Patrick Williams okaygoods 24 months ago
Most people think that buying from sites that sell games for cheaper somehow will scam you and steal your money or something but ive bought here a lot of times and always get good price and legit games.
James Balkizas okaygoods 24 months ago
First time I ordered, on other site never received my coins and it took days to find out the product was out of stock . here  I tried  and received my coins in a timely fashion. Thanks!
Quentin Romand okaygoods 24 months ago
it was excellent service i did the payment and i got the coins really fast which is amazing. Thanks for the service and i will be always your customer, okaygoods got my trust .
Charles Baum okaygoods 24 months ago
Took a while to understand how to get the game I'd ordered, but super cheap and worked after 10 minutes of working things out.
Owen Harville okaygoods 24 months ago
I found what I was looking for, in this case Cartel Coins for SWTOR, about 10% cheaper than anywhere else online. Customer service was fast and easy. Use of PayPal made transaction extremely easy and secure!
Dimitri de Groot okaygoods 24 months ago
sold 2b eoc gp  here, got my  skrill money fast ,  definitely trade again soon 
Logan Mackulin okaygoods 24 months ago
sold 1b OSRS GP to Harvey , got my bitcoin in half hour ,  trustable gold site